“God’s School” is our Wednesday night education curriculum for children 3 years (potty trained, please) through 4th grade. Classes meet at the City Site beginning with an optional, child-friendly dinner served at 5:30 PM. Everyone is welcome to come and eat and enjoy fellowship before classes begin. At 6:00 PM we will introduce the lesson to the entire group. After the introduction, classes are split by age group and teachers will continue the lesson in smaller groups. For more information, contact 920/833-7308.
The 5th – 8th graders (unconfirmed), have an opportunity to meet every Wednesday from 6:30 – 7:30 PM. The facilitators are Joe Henry and Tom Mueller. The class is filled with activities and biblical lessons that relate to current issues that students in these grades deal with everyday. Some of the topics covered this year will be
- Belonging in God’s community–Where do I belong
- Including others–Who is left out
- School work–Making the grade
- Priorities–Too much to do
- Winners and losers–Athletics: And the winner is…
- The fruit of the Spirit–Where’s your spirit?
- Good moral choices–Ads and autographs: But everybody else is!
Anyone is welcome to come so please feel free to stop by and visit or join us for an evening of fun and learning. If you have any questions, contact Joe or Tom at 920/833-7308.